Characters in the X7 Trilogy. See the X7 Glossary for information about places and things in the X7 Trilogy.
Characters from The X-FilesEdit
"The X-Files" and its characters were created by Chris Carter and the folks at Ten Thirteen Productions and are borrowed here for the enjoyment X-files fans, without profit or intent for profit. Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, and other features of The X-Files are probably the property of 20th Century Fox or some other for-profit corporation. The discussion of these characters and other elements of The X-Files at fiction.wikia.com should NOT be thought to have been authorized by the creators or current owner of The X-Files.
- Fox Mulder - former FBI agent, now (2005) a private investigator. Former partner of Dana Scully.
- Dana Scully - former FBI agent, now (2005) working as a biomedical research consultant.
- "The Lone Gunmen" - This term refers to the trio who produce "The Lone Gunman" magazine.
- Walter Skinner - Assistant Director for the FBI. Supervisor of the X-Files project.
- John Doggett - Special Agent for the FBI X-Files project. Partner of Monica Reyes.
- Monica Reyes - Special Agent for the FBI X-Files project. Partner of John Doggett.
Characters from Star TrekEdit
"Star Trek" and the characters of Star Trek are owned by Paramount and are borrowed here for the enjoyment Star Trek fans, without profit or intent for profit. The characters and other features of Star Trek are probably the property of Paramount or some other for-profit corporation. The discussion of these characters and other elements of Star Trek at fiction.wikia.com should NOT be thought to have been authorized by the creators or current owner of Star Trek.
- Gary Seven - Interventionist agent. Partner of Roberta Lincoln and Isis.
- Roberta Lincoln - partener of Gary Seven and Isis. (see also: wikipedia).
- Isis - robotic Interventionist agent. Partner of Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln. Composed on "nanite" structural components, Isis can easily transform between human and animal form.
- The Clones - Rupert and his brothers. Originally 8 identical clones, trained to work as Observer agents on Earth, working from their base on the Moon.
- "Charles Mantle" - alias used by Fox Mulder.
- Dr. Glenn Westlake - head of the Diagnostic Genetic Assays Laboratory where Dana Scully has been working on branched DNA.
- Karen O'fein - graduate student in the laboratory of Dr. Westlake
- Dr. Pearle Tekalni - collaborator with Dana Scully in determining the structure of the branched DNA discovered by Dana.
- Keri Anne Wold - works in the X-Files office after Monica Reyes is taken to the Moon. Has a Ph.D. in electrical engineering.
- Judy - MUFON member
- Richard Wells - president of Valley MUFON chapter
- Captain Peterson - the pilot of La Senza.
- Dr. Lori Morgan - marine biologist and the mission specialist on board the La Senza when it discovers a space craft on the ocean floor.
- Captain Kelly - Captain of the Floreana.
- WaWa - unseen contact of Langley who emails him satellite images.
- Geer - FBI Agent In Charge of investigating the Floreana incident.
- Dr. Josselsen - psychologist for the FBI in Washington, DC.
- Jenni Detrin - resident of the South Park dome of the Observer Base on the Moon. Ranked as "the fairest of them all" by the dating computerplex on May 10, 2005.
- Rani Umahrto - Jenni's boyfriend.
- Dr. Daniel Pernell - A biologist working at the Marine Research Institue in Chula Vista. Mentioned by Roberta Lincoln as part of her cover story, linking her to the Floreana.
- Dr. Bernak - head of the Photobiology Department at the Chula Vista Marine Science Institute. Portrayed by Roberta Lincoln as being the head of the Prochloroflexus marinuslargus genetic engineering project.
- Guadalupe - housekeeper/cook at the marine science Field Station near San Felipe, Mexico.
- Jose - handyman at the marine science Field Station.
- Phil - molecular biology technician at the marine science Field Station.
- Vicky - Phil's girl friend.
- Ziad Jarrah - A September 11 hijacker.
- Overseer Therick - passes judgment on Gary Seven for his activities on Earth
- Robot Ferriol - assigned to keep watch on Roberta.
If you want to read the three stories in the correct order: