A different story about AliensEdit
Here’s a science fiction story about an alien called Xenu, I didn’t write it, someone called L. Ron Hubbard wrote it, and it wasn't even original. Why is it important? All too often advertisements paid for by Scientology turn up on the Internet and some are obviously Scientology but others talk about Dianetics or just promise you ethical happiness etc without making the source clear. Well Scientology doesn’t look very ethical, and many reasonable people say Scientologists are more likely to empty your bank balance and make you less happy and less healthy than before. So if you find advertisements
pretending saying they’ll improve your life and it all looks too good to be true keep away.
This is at the top of the page because Scientology advertisements have appeared on this page. I don't know why Wikia accepts money from that questionable organization.
This is staying at the top of the page because it may have helped inspire, Scientoligeist - The Spine-chilling Curse of Xenu! May it inspire yet more good creative fiction.
The Aliens of the Flaming Red SunEdit
This story is fiction and is mostly for entertainment. It does have a serious message as well.
- Don’t be prejudiced against those who are different from us.
- If real aliens ever contact us treat them responsibly as you would want them to treat us.
- If real aliens ever contact us how they treat us may depend on how we were planning to treat them.
There is also a message about the harm that oppressive societies can cause.
I'm Proxima Centauri, please help me. I'm nearer to the Solar System than any other star. And if you don't help me I don't know who else will. I'm only a little star. And I'm blushing all red because I'm so little. And I can't get yellow or blue like the bigger stars. I'm not a bright shiny star like Sirius. And I'm not a powerful luminous star like Rigel. And my nearest neighbors are Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B and they're both a quarter of a light year away. And I'm all alone in a big Galaxy. And I'm scared I'll get hurt.
I’ll tell you what my biggest problem is. You see most of my planets are well behaved. But there’s one orbiting quite close to me.
That planet’s a turbulent one. And the Aliens there are really the weirdest! There's Morowl the ruler and he'll be offended of we translate his name, and there are others with names like, "Blue Tentacles" and "Purple Eye Stalks".
- "Morowl" told other Centaurians what to do and really enjoyed a mudbath until .......
- "Earthlings" really hoped the aliens would like us until .......
- "Blue Tentacles" was at the mercy of a cruel and tyrannical guardian for a large part of his early life until .......
- The Mother of Blue Tentacles wasn't sure how to rescue her child until .......
- "Purple Eye Stalks" was born a slave but gradually became tired of slavery and yearned for freedom until .......
Do you feel like learning more about what those aliens were like and what they got up to? It's here in the story.
Contents of The Aliens of the Flaming Red SunEdit
The story is here.
Part 1, Getting to know Each OtherEdit
- Chapter 1 The things that crawled out of the slime on the planet Porrila
- Chapter 2 The First Human Spaceship hasn’t yet arrived on Porrila
- Chapter 3 It's not altogether nice
- Chapter 4 The Verdict
Part 2, Retribution, Penitence and MoreEdit
- Chapter 1 He cried because….
- Chapter 2 The prisoner knows he is judged
- Chapter 3 Sadistic Guards
- Chapter 4 Punishing Exercise
- Chapter 5 Is this better of worse
- Chapter 6 Prison Psychology
- Chapter 7 Psychologists Decisions
- Chapter 8 Free at last, perhaps
- Chapter 9 The boy won’t like his dad’s plan
- Chapter 10 Remembering
- Chapter 11 Returning home
- Chapter 12 Home's horrid
- Chapter 13 Sin and repentance
- Chapter 14 Penitence and more
- Chapter 15 Who will like the boy?
- Chapter 16 The Priests who feel guilty
- Chapter 17 What’s Aunt Violet’s plan?
- Chapter 18 Aunt Violet warns about Marriage.
- Chapter 19 Mistress and servant
- Chapter 20 Family joy and Family problems
- Chapter 21 Crisis Point
- Chapter 22 Crisis Worsens
- Chapter 23 All Alone?
- Chapter 24 Perplexity
- Chapter 25 Brothers in Servitude
- Chapter 26 Freedom the Tough Option
- Chapter 27 Fruitless hunt
- Chapter 28 Rage and Aftermath
Part 3, Freedom and Danger Edit
- Chapter 1 Dash to Freedom
- Chapter 2 They know about us!
- Chapter 3 Escape to the Cave
- Chapter 4 The Eerily Spectacular Cave
- Chapter 5 A New Problem, the other Submarine
- Chapter 6 The Broken Down Sub and the Generator
- Chapter 7 A Fright and More
- Chapter 8 What can go wrong next?
- Chapter 9 Hope and more fear
- Chapter 10 They’re horrible snobs
- Chapter 11 Crime and rescue
- Chapter 12 They really respect me.
- Chapter 13 What Happened to Purple?
- Chapter 14 The Engineer and the Homeless Boys
- Chapter 15 True Love never runs Smooth.
- Chapter 16 Struggles
- Chapter 17 Disturbing News and Further Struggles
- Chapter 18 Bad News Continues
- Chapter 19 Working things out?
- Chapter 20 Towards a ‘Home’ among the Homeless
- Chapter 21 Travelling to where the Homeless live
- Chapter 22 Getting even nearer to where the Homeless live
- Chapter 23 Where the Homeless live
- Chapter 24 Life and the other among the Homeless
- Chapter 25 The Journey Continues
Part 4, Living as Free CentauriansEdit
The Internet gives possibilities for creative writing to branch and develop in different ways which would be hard to manage in a book. It will be interesting to see how this new way to write a story turns out. Readers can choose whether to read first the story of Purple or the story of Blue Tentacles.
Could the aliens really exist?Edit
That's uncertain. Serious scientists can't agree if life is possible round a star like Proxima Centauri. For serious science read Habitability of red dwarf systems. Provided life is possible there it is quite plausible that something like the Aliens of Porrila exist somewhere, either here or in a parallel universe. They probably are not round the star Proxima Centauri that astronomers see here with their telescopes though there could be other life round Proxima Centauri.
There could really be a parallel universe where the Aliens of Porrila are real and entities like humans live on a planet orbiting a different star about 4 light years away. I mean it. Two separate intelligent civilizations so close together and at roughly the same level of technical development are very improbable. Despite this in an infinite multiverse it will happen! The aliens could be here as well!
Can you imagine what it’s like to be dying in some dirty place with cockroaches biting you while you are still alive? I can’t though Scientologists let Lisa McPherson die that way and sadly that wasn't fiction. If you’ve the stomach for them here’s the Autopsy photos. Here's a further account of what happened,Death in slow motion: Part 2 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology
We regret that Wikia puts Scientology advertisements onto some of our pages despite what’s wrong.