- Lament of the Fays - A dirge of the fairies in E'davlan.
- Dirgë ód hó Fayen - The fey song from which "Lament of the Fays" is "translated"
- Rosen Cruz
- Lament of Val-Tymia
- Aethyr of Johnny Cash
- At the Mall Domestic Conversation
- Crash Alcoholic Gloom
- Epi Epi looks for food
- Fearless Lion Metamorphosis of a symbol
- Muse is Upon Me Space seen from Space
- Our Society...Doomed? Cynical
- A Modernist Poem with Spam He probably was surprised
- Old Scotia - episodes from the lives of the Covenanters
- Destiny of Delight - the days when god taught me what obession was
- Euphoric Ball - reflections on a love lost
- No more - no less
- This Feeling
- Your Smile
- Dead of the Night
- Life Lesson
- Long Livveth Poj; A Story for the Drunk
- Ym Efil A Backwards poem, about tediousness and boringness of life in genral.